CycleBar offers a franchise to establish and operate a fitness studio that offers and provides indoor cycling equipment and cycling classes led by trained instructors.
The brand CycleBar offers franchise opportunities under the legal name of the company ”CycleBar Franchising, LLC” whose principal business address is 17877 Von Karman Ave Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92614, USA.
Franchise Legal Name: CycleBar Franchising, LLC
Franchise Trade Name (DBA): CycleBar
Founded: 2004 in Wellesley, Massachusetts, USA
Founder: Bill Pryor and Alex Klemmer
Current Owner: Xponential Fitness, LLC
Brand President: Trevor Lucas
Operating Status: Active
Started Franchising: 2015
Industry: Fitness & Health
- Cycling Industry
The Total Number of Stores Worldwide: 263
The Total Number of U.S Based Franchisee-Owned Units: 248
Investment Cost for Starting New CycleBar Franchise in the USA:
- $346,910 to $487,910 is the investment cost to start a new CycleBar franchised fitness studio.
Average Gross Sales per One U.S.-Based Franchise Unit:
- Between $24,000 and $34,000 per month of Gross Sales have produced an average earning CycleBar franchise in the fiscal year of 2021. (FDD DATA)
Expected Franchise Owner Profit Margin From Gross Revenue:
Franchise Business Address:
- 17877 Von Karman Ave Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92614, USA
Website: Franchise Opportunities | CycleBar
CycleBar Franchisee Initial and Ongoing Financial Requirements
Net Worth: $500,000
Liquid Assets/Cash Requirement: $100,000
Initial Fee Cost: $60,000
Ongoing Monthly/Weekly Franchisee Royalty Fees:
- Franchisor Royalty Fee: 7% of Gross Sales (min.$1,000 per month)
- Advertising Contribution Fee: 2% of the Gross Sales
- Local Advertising Fee: minimum of $1,750 per month
CycleBar Average Annual Gross Sales Level per One Franchise Unit
- In 2021, an average-earning CvcleBar franchised location made $366,225 of Gross Revenue.
Number of U.S. – Based CycleBar Studios by Years
- In 2023, there were 263 CycleBar fitness studios opened in worldwide locations; 248 of them were U.S-based franchisee-owned locations.
- In 2022 there were 248 franchisee-owned and three franchisor-owned centers in the USA.
- In 2021 there were 213 franchisees-owned and seven company-owned stores operating in the USA.
- In 2020 206 franchisees-owned and 0 company-owned stores were operating in the USA.
Trevor Lucas has been CycleBar Brand President since June 2020.
Sarah Luna has been President of Xponential Fitness, LLC, the parent company of the CycleBar, since March 2021.
John Meloun became Chief Financial Officer in October 2018.
Megan Moen has been Executive Vice President of Finance since the franchisor’s inception in March 2018.
Ryan Junk was appointed as Chief Operating Officer in March 2021.