F45 Training franchises are exercise training businesses that provide exercise training that involves alternating periods of short, intense anaerobic exercise and other services related to the Fitness Industry.
The brand F45 Training offers franchise opportunities under the legal name of the company ”F45 Training Incorporated.” whose principal business address is 3601 South Congress Avenue Building E, Austin, TX 78704 USA.
Franchise Legal Name: F45 Training Incorporated
Franchise Trade Name (DBA): F45 Training
Founded: 2012 in Australia
Headquarters: Austin, Texas, USA
Founder: Rob Deutsch and Adam Gilchrist
Current Owner: F45 Training Holdings Inc. (Publicly Traded Company)
- Stock Symbol: FXLV
Interim CEO: Ben Coates
Operating Status: Active
Started Franchising: 2013
Industry: Fitness & Health
The Total Number of Stores Worldwide: 1,749
The Total Number of U.S Based Franchisee-Owned Units: 643
Investment Cost for Starting New Franchise Unit in the USA:
- The Investment cost for starting a new F45 Training franchise is between $350,200 and $565,100.
Average Gross Sales per One U.S.-Based Franchise Unit:
- N/A (franchise disclosure document doesn’t reveal this data)
Expected Franchise Owner Profit Margin From Gross Revenue:
Franchise Business Address:
- 3601 South Congress Avenue Building E Austin, TX 78704 USA.
Website: Franchise Opportunities | F45 Training
F45 Training Franchisee Initial and Ongoing Financial Requirements
Net Worth: N/A
Liquid Assets/Cash Requirement: $300,000
Initial Fee Cost: $50,000
Ongoing Monthly/Weekly Franchisee Royalty Fees:
- Franchisor Royalty Fee: 7% of Gross Sales
- Brand Fund Fee: 2% of Gross Sales
F45 Training Average Annual Gross Sales Level per One Franchise Unit
- In the Franchise Disclosure Document, the franchisor doesn’t reveal any financial information regarding the average gross sales level that their franchises make yearly!
Number of U.S. – Based F45 Training Gyms by Years
- At the beginning of 2023, there were 1,749 F45 Training franchised gyms opened worldwide; 643 were U.S-based franchisee-owned locations.
- In 2022 there were 643 franchisee-owned and 0 franchisor-owned stores in the USA.
- In 2021 there were 553 franchisees-owned and three company-owned stores operating in the USA.
- In 2020 402 franchisees-owned and three company-owned stores were operating in the USA.
Ben Coates has been interim Chief Executive Officer of F45 Training since July 2022.
Elliot Capner has been Chief Commercial Officer since October 2019
Luke Armstrong has been the Chief Revenue Officer since October
Patrick Grosso has been Chief Legal Officer since October 2019.
Mitchell Raisch has been the Global General Manager since May 2021.