The Joint Chiropractic franchises are chiropractic clinics that are specialized in providing chiropractic services to the general public throughout the USA.
The brand The Joint Chiropractic offers franchise opportunities under the legal name of the company ”The Joint Corp.”, whose principal business address is 16767 N. Perimeter Dr., Suite 240, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA.
Franchise Legal Name: The Joint Corp.
Franchise Trade Name (DBA): The Joint Chiropractic
Founded: 1999 in Tucson, Arizona, USA
Founder: Dr.Fred Gerretzen
Current Owner: The Joint Corp. (Publicly Traded Company)
- Stock Symbol: JYNT
President and CEO: Peter D. Holt
Operating Status: Active
Started Franchising: 2003
- Fitness & Health
- Chiropractors Industry
The Total Number of Stores Worldwide: 773
The Total Number of U.S Based Franchisee-Owned Units: 665
Investment Cost for Starting The Joint Chiropractic Franchise Unit in the USA:
- $215,297 to $476,997 is the investment cost to start the new The Joint Chiropractic clinic center.
Average Gross Sales per One U.S.-Based Franchise Unit:
- $599,334 in Gross Revenue made the average earning The Joint franchise center in 2021.
Expected Franchise Owner Profit Margin From Gross Revenue:
Franchise Business Address:
- 16767 N. Perimeter Dr., Suite 240, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA.
Phone: (866) 957-9356
The Joint Chiropractic Franchisee Initial and Ongoing Financial Requirements
Net Worth: $350,000
Liquid Assets/Cash Requirement: $100,000
Initial Fee Cost: $39,900
Ongoing Monthly/Weekly Franchisee Royalty Fees:
- Franchisor Royalty Fee: 7% of Gross Revenue ( min. $700 per month)
- Advertising Contribution Fee: 2% of Gross Revenue
- Local Advertising Fee: 5% of Gross Revenue (min.$3,000 per month)
The Joint Average Annual Gross Sales Level per One Franchise Unit
- In the fiscal year of 2021, an average-earning The Joint Chiropractic franchised location made $599,334 in Gross Revenue.
Number of U.S. – Based The Joint Chiropractic Centers by Years
- At the beginning of 2023, there were 773 The Joint chiropractic clinics opened in worldwide locations; 665 of them were U.S-based franchisee-owned locations.
- In 2022 there were 665 franchisee-owned and 108 franchisor-owned stores in the USA.
- In 2021 there were 561 franchisees-owned and 78 company-owned stores operating in the USA.
- In 2020 483 franchisees-owned and 63 company-owned stores were operating in the USA.
Peter D. Holt became The Joint President and Chief Executive Officer in August 2016.
Jake Singleton has been Chief Financial Officer since November 2018.
Matthew E. Rubel has been a Lead Director since June 2017.
Jason Greenwood became the Chief Marketing Officer in November 2021.
Krischelle Tennessen was appointed as Chief Human Resources Officer in January 2023.
Charles Nelles has been Chief Technology Officer since January 2022.
Amy Karroum has been Vice President of Human Resources since October 2017.
Eric Simon has been Vice President of Franchise Sales and Development since November 2016.
Mark J. Miller became the Vice President of Real Estate and Construction in April 2021.
Jorge Armenteros was appointed as Vice President of Operations in January 2017.
Dr. Steve Knauf has been the Executive Director of Chiropractic and Compliance since August 2020.
The Joint Board of Directors members are Glenn Krevlin, Abe Hong, Suzanne M. Decker, James Amos, and Ronald DaVella.